Saturday, December 1, 2018

Honey Restaurant - Manama, Bahrain



Right in the heart of Manama, lies this small restaurant that is always my go to spot if i want a delightful gastronomical experience. It's a Thai restaurant, and there are not much like it in the Manama Area. Don't judge the exterior, the restaurant might seem normal, but they serve superb Thai dishes.   At first my friends are reluctant to dine here, but when they tasted the food, they just can't get enough.





I've already been here before, so i definitely knew what to order and try something new.  I immediately grabbed the menu and told my friends to trust the ordering to me.  Another thing I loved about this restaurant is, they serve Pork!  Yes! Coming from Saudi Arabia where pork is banned, this is one of the things that we came for here in Bahrain.  Here is what we ordered:

Stir Fried Clams with Chili Sauce

Tom Yum Goong

Stir Fried Prawns with Cashew Nuts

Deep Fried Fish Cake

Morning Glory with Oyster Sauce

Crispy Deep Fried Pork
One quick groupfie before we eat

Here's their menu:







Once our ordered arrived, we wasted no time and devoured everything.  We really enjoyed the food.  Not only that it tastes great but it is also affordable compared to other similar restaurants in the area.  We will be definitely coming back to this restaurant when in Bahrain.


Honey Restaurant
Municipality Ave, Manama, Bahrain



My Rating:
Food/Taste:  10/10 (I may be a bit partial because I love Thai food, but it is really good)
Ambiance:  7/10 (nothing really great, just your normal restaurant)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (establishment is fairly clean)
Service: 9/10 (very good service, food was served in 10 mins.)
Establishment:  7/10 (a small restaurant along a small road with limited street parking)
Price:  9/10 (value for money)
Overall8.33/10 (one of my favorite restaurants in Bahrain)

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once a week


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete