Thursday, January 30, 2020

Jake's Rockin Ramen - Temecula CA U.S.A.







I've been in Temecula California for quite a while.  And since I've been here, I was searching for good places to eat.  There's not a lot of Ramen houses in Temecula, but I came across this Ramen restaurant called Jake's Rockin' Ramen.  It's a small restaurant along Temecula Parkway in Vail Ranch Center.







They have a good variety of Ramen and sides to go along with it.  In addition, they are also well known for their refreshing Boba smoothies.  Here's their Menu:







I have been here a couple of times and have ordered several items like the one's listed below:

Black Garlic Ramen

Miso Ramen

Jake's Ramen

Spam Musubi

Potato Shrimp


The Ramen tastes great here!  The serving size is big enough to make you full.  But what I really love here are the Potato Shrimps.  Not only that it is unique to me but it also tastes so good.  If you are craving for Ramen and you're in Temecula area, I recommend that you drop by this place.  The restaurant is open from 11:00AM to 8:30PM daily.  They also accept online orders, just visit their website here: https://myrockinramen.com/





Jake's Rockin Ramen
31805 Temecula Pkwy #9, Temecula, CA 92592
https://myrockinramen.com/





My Rating:
Food/Taste:  8/10 (great tasting Ramen)
Ambiance:  7/10 (small restaurant and there's a wait on peak times)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (fairly clean)
Service: 8/10 (staff are friendly and helpful)
Establishment:  8/10 (easy to find with parking)
Price:  7/10 (a bit pricey for me, but there are only a few good ramen spots in the area)
Overall7.67/10 

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once a month


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete