Friday, August 19, 2016

Peppery Thai Bistro - Siam Paragon Bangkok Thailand



Before we leave Bangkok, we must try one of my favorite soup dish one last time.  I'm talking about Tom Yum Goong, a spicy-sour soup that is one of the most famous Thai dishes of all time.  While passing the time before our flight we visited Siam Paragon Mall and searched for a restaurant with good Tom Yum.  We stumbled upon Peppery Thai Bistro, and decided to dine here.











Of course we ordered what we came for, the Tom Yum Goong and some other dishes which we believe are their specialties.

Tom Yum Goong

Grilled Beef

Fried Squid

The food really taste great! Although I think the Thai dishes here have a more modern touch to it.  But for me, I like it.  The Tom Yum Goong was fantastic.  I think I finished the whole bowl.  The mix of traditional and modern cooking of Peppery Thai Bistro works for me. This caps of our last but not least meal in Bangkok.



Peppery Thai Bistro at Siam Paragon Mall
สยามพารากอน 991 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  9/10 (Awesome. I love the mix of traditional and modern Thai cooking)
Ambiance:  7/10 ( not that great since it is in the middle of the mall)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (fairly clean)
Service: 8/10 (good service, friendly staff)
Establishment:  8/10 (inside Siam Paragon Mall)
Price:  7/10 (price a little bit on the high side)
Overall:  7.83/10 (worth trying)

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once every 3 months


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thai food are vey delicious! Thanks for sharing

    For authentic and healthy Filipino cuisine you may come and visit Ka Tunying's Cafe located at Tandang Sora, Quezon City

    https://katunyings.com/

    ReplyDelete