Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Manhattan Fish Market - Sunway Pyramid Bandar Sunway Malaysia







Its our first day in Malaysia, and we are in Bandar Sunway, where Sunway Lagoon is located.  We are to explore Sunway Lagoon tomorrow and for now we are just chillin' and exploring the rest of the area.  It's late in the evening right now and we already had our early dinner, but I'm still hungry and I crave for seafood.  So, we headed out to Sunway Pyramid Mall and searched for restaurants that are still open.  Luckily, we saw this restaurant called "The Manhattan Fish Market" and by the name itself, the serve seafood.



That boy is already sleepy but still puts up to his father's cravings


They serve fresh seafood and you buy it buy the kilo.  Then, they will ask you how you wanted it cooked based on the options they have.




Zzz






Here is their menu:






I'd really love to try some of their dishes but since my youngest son is already sleepy and it's a long walk to our hotel, I just opted to order the crabs and have it to go.

French Crab

King Crab


The crabs are great, specially with that spicy lemongrass sauce, but for me, the most delicious crab are still the mud crabs from the Philippines.  I still loved it though, and my cravings were satisfied.



Manhattan Fish Market
Sunway Pyramid Mall, 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  7/10 (crabs were good, but I had tasted better)
Ambiance:  8/10 (ok)
Cleanliness:  7/10 (establishment is fairly clean)
Service: 8/10 (friendly staff, order was served fast)
Establishment:  8/10 (within Sunway Pyramid Mall)
Price:  8/10 (reasonable prices)
Overall:  7.67/10 (ok for a normal seafood craving)

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once every 3 months


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete