Monday, June 19, 2017

Sabreen's Seafood Market Restaurant - Ermita Manila, Philippines



Just in the heart of Manila, I have stumbled to this seafood restaurant and had a great dining experience.  I was in Robinson's Ermita and craved for seafood lunch.  I searched the internet for seafood restaurants nearby and Sabreen's Seafood Restaurant popped out with a lot of good reviews so I tried it out.  The restaurant is located at 1190 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila, just walking distance from Robinson's Ermita




Restaurant Facade


Restaurant Entrance


The restaurant is actually similar to 'dampa-style', 'paluto' type, only a bit more classy.  You may choose from the different fresh seafood from their mini market and have it weighed and cooked to your desired way.  Cooking charges vary, more ingredients may cost much than normal fried or steamed seafood dish.


Mini Market 


Mini Market


Giant Mud Crabs


Live Suahe Shrimps


Live Lobsters


I was the first customer in the restaurant so I have the place all to myself.  Unlike other dampa-paluto restaurants which are usually clustered all together and crowded, this restaurant is different.  It has more of a classy feel with the chairs, tables and the restaurant interiors.


Inside the Restaurant


Inside the Restaurant


A very huge Aquarium at the center of the restaurant


Since I was just solo, I ordered only two(2) dishes, a giant 700-gram mud crab to be steamed and 250 grams of squid to be cooked as calamares.


Steamed Mud Crabs


Calamares

I enjoyed eating the seafood that I ordered two cups of rice with it.  You can really taste the freshness of the seafood just the way I like it.  


Sabreen's Seafood Market
1190 J. Bocobo Street, Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Contact No.: +63 2 521 4351
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/seafoodmarketandrestaurant/


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  9/10 (freshly cooked seafood just the way I like it)
Ambiance:  9/10 ( good lighting, not so crowded)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (establishment is clean)
Service: 8/10 (very helpful staff and waiters)
Establishment:  7/10 (not that easy to find located at a one-way street with only road parking)
Price:  6/10 (price is on the high side not to dined regularly for me)
Overall7.83/10 

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once every 3 months


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

2 comments:

  1. Seafood is always the best and will satisfy your taste buds. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ah, I love to dine in to that restaurant. Food are so delicious!
    And there is something you must also try at https://katunyings.com/ 😍

    Thanks for sharing this, Very Informative!

    ReplyDelete