Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Manaao Thai Cuisine - A Thai Restaurant Gem!!! - West Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.

 


I just arrived in West Sacramento for a business trip when suddenly I felt the urge to eat an early dinner.  I am a little bit tired of all the fast food that I have eaten for the the past few days so I am craving for something fresh and authentic.  Asian food would be nice, but what type? I opened Google Maps and searched for nearby Asian restaurants, and this restaurant popped up and it's just a 5-minute walk from where I am.  It's a place called Manaao Thai Cuisine, and it has highly rated reviews of 4,5 stars so I decided to give it a try.





It's a decent sized restaurant that gives a very modern and cozy feel.  They have a bar as well that serves a variety of cocktails, liquor, local and thai craft beer.  Now that I am seeing their online menu, intsead of just a quick snack, i decided to try 3 item menus that are their best sellers as well as tried out a flight of their crafted beers.  Here is what I ordered.

Shrimp Tom Yum Soup

Papaya Salad

"Better Than Sex" - Seared Jumbo Scallops in Spicy Seafood Sauce

Beer Flight from the Bar


I was impressed by the food that I ordered.  The food is of high quality and really top notch in terms of taste and authenticity of flavors.  For me, it is a true gem here in West Sacramento.


Watch this YouTube Video of Manaao Thai Cuisine:



Manaao Thai Cuisine
715 Harbor Pointe Pl, West Sacramento, CA 95605
+19165720792




My Rating:
Food/Taste:  9/10 (taste like authentic Thai cuisine)
Ambiance:  8/10 (very modern but cozy feel with a bar)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (fairly clean)
Service: 9/10 (very good service and friendly staff)
Establishment:  7/10 (in a commercial area but a bit hidden)
Price:  8/10 (fairly priced)
Overall8.17/10 

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here twice a month.


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment