Thursday, February 15, 2018

Bab Al Yam Alfresco Dining - Burj Al Arab, Dubai



I always wanted to go inside the Burj Al Arab.  It is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.  Unfortunately, accommodation there is very costly.  So, i just opted to dine in one of their restaurants so i can enter and explore within the vicinity grounds.  As I checked their website, I decided that the most affordable and more value for money is the Bab Al Yam Restaurant.  It is a buffet style restaurant that serves lunch and dinner where you have an option to dine alfresco poolside. Today I'm here for the lunch buffet.









The restaurant caters European and Middle Eastern cuisine.  Dine here while enjoying the view of the Arab gulf.  Here are some pics of the dishes they serve:














At AED450 per person, it is quite pricey.  So, there's only one thing to do, make the most out of it and fill each and every inch of my stomach with food.  I think, I had 4 rounds of food when I dine here.  And it took me 2 hours eating here.  Got to maximize value right?





See more of Bab Al YAm Restaurant on this YouTube video:



Bab Al Yam Restaurant
Burj Al Arab, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

My Rating:
Food/Taste:  8/10 (great unique flavors and the meats are cooked perfectly)
Ambiance:  9/10 (pool side alfresco dining with the view of the Arab Gulf)
Cleanliness:  9/10 (very clean)
Service: 8/10 (friendly and helpful staff)
Establishment:  10/10 (within Burj Al Arab)
Price:  4/10 (there are less dish options than expected for its price)
Overall8/10 (although rating is still high, I can't see myself dining here often)

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once only in my lifetime


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete