Friday, February 16, 2018

Talk Hang Restaurant - Deira, Dubai








During my second night in Dubai, I strolled within the vicinity of my hotel and looked for a restaurant for a quick late snack.  I ended up going to this Filipino restaurant called Talk Hang that was still open around 11pm.  Apparently, this restaurant is famous in this area for serving 'Isaw', which is a grilled chicken intestine and one of my favorite street food in the Philippines.  So, I immediately grabbed a seat and tried to order.




It's a small restaurant with an indoor and patio dinning.  Serving Filipino food here in Dubai is really a treat that I cannot pass out.  I ordered their grilled platter with Isaw of course, and tried out their tapsilog.








They also have a lot of items in their menu which I like to try when I get back and they also serve boodle fight menus.





And as expected, the food was really great.  I can't believe that I'm actually eating Isaw in Dubai.  I ordered 10 sticks and I devoured it in no time.  Tapsilog was also great but the Isaw was the highlight of my order.  Now I know I can sleep really well with a happy tummy.



Talk Hang Restaurant
Port Saeed Tower B Centurion Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  9/10 (really good food, maybe I'm just partial to Filipino Food or I just missed it badly)
Ambiance:  8/10 (great for dinning groups)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (establishment is fairly clean)
Service: 8/10 (very good service)
Establishment:  7/10 (it's not that easy to locate specially if you're not from around here)
Price:  9/10 (value for money)
Overall: 8.17/10 (if i live here, I'd probably go here every week)

Frequency Meter:  I would dine here once every week


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch and Dinner Meals in Dubai International Financial Centre are an absolute culinary delight to the eyes. From gourmet restaurants as well as casual dining establishments, DIFC has a variety of food and drinks catering to all tastes and budgets. No matter if you're searching for traditional Arabic meals or international food, there's something to suit all in this bustling area. Why not indulge in an exquisite meal after a tiring day at work, or hang out with your friends over a relaxing lunch at one of DIFC's numerous restaurants?

    ReplyDelete