Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dae Jang Geum Restaurant - General Trias, Cavite, Philippines



If you are in the vicinity of Gen. Trias Cavite and you are craving for authentic Korean Food, check out this restaurant called Dae Jang Geum.








This restaurant is where i tasted my first authentic Korean Food and it did not disappoint.  After eating here, I began to love Korean Food and it's already there in my top 10 favorite dishes.  When we came here, we ordered the following:

Samgyeopsal Set (Grilled Pork Belly with complimentary side dishes)

Grilled Pork Belly

Spiced Lettuce

Plain Lettuce

Complimentary Sides


Ojingeo Deopbap (Spicy Calamari with Rice)




Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi Stew)




Haejang Guk (Hangover Soup with ox blood)




Sundubu Jjigae (Soft Tofu Stew)



I love everything we ordered and I think I finished it all.  The samgyeopsal is really a comfort food for me and I loved pairing it with the haejang guk.  Overall it was a great culinary experience for me and I was very happy I've got to try Korean dishes.


Dae Jang Geum Restaurant
General Trias, Cavite, Philippines [click here to view in google maps]
+63 46 437 6308


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  9/10 (love the taste and freshness)
Ambiance:  7/10 (its a small restaurant with a homey feel)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (establishment is fairly clean)
Service: 8/10 (friendly staff)
Establishment:  8/10 (easy to locate)
Price:  7/10 (a bit on the high side for me, better for sharing)
Overall:  7.83/10 (worth trying)


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/p/home.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future

    ReplyDelete